Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Thanks for the Hot Chocolate

My marriage is hanging on a thread. It's a hot chocolate that's gone cold; a sweet relationship that went sour. And as I was watching the evening news, the anchor said Congress might soon pass a new Law regarding annulment that will make the entire procedure easier and more affordable for more Filipinos. That could be good news for my husband! Should I thank you Bro? For the annulment news, no. But for whatever that's left and for everything that's still keeping the marriage from crossing that thin line, yes.

Thank you for the daughter who will always give me the all the good reasons to go on. Thank you for the good memories of the past years.......... Thank you for the thread and the hot chocolate. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment