Thursday, January 13, 2011

The car didn't overheat!

Due to financial constraints, the car hasn't experienced proper maintenance for the past months. It has an unrepaired dent in front due to an accident, the aircon is no longer functioning, battery gets discharged easily, gauges not working properly. It can't be driven very far because it overheats! We only use it when we go to church on Sundays and when my daughter and I have to go to the grocery.  And thank you Bro because in all these short travels using our car, my daughter and I gets back home safely each time. Commuting with a child, especially one as hyper-active as my daughter, is really quite difficult. Being able to use a vehicle offers so much convenience. We got our grocery supplies this morning and thanks Bro because, again, we made it home safely.

Thank you for our very smart daughter, for her daddy who came home tonight, for Virgie who helped us clean the house clutters and for the help in meeting my work deadlines.

No comments:

Post a Comment