Friday, February 18, 2011

Thanks for keeping me company

Valentine's day went by.... all i got from my husband was a simple text message saying "Happy Valentine". No more sweet nothings. Not even "how are you" or "have a nice day"....

It's been so lonely the past days. Stressed from work, so many worries.... I practically spend the entire day working in front of the laptop. I had very few time for my daughter. They're not even quality time. I get a few hours of sleep then back to my online job again. I am thankful for the job. Really, I am. It keeps the time passing that I don't really have time to worry about my other personal problems. But it's pretty lonely too. Being all alone every day, not having anyone to talk to. Nobody really knows how lonely it gets here ---- nobody but You. Thanks Bro for keeping me company. I could cry my heart out but I know it's okay with You. Please bear with me. It's really pretty awful not having someone here on earth to listen to me anymore....

You keep me going. No matter how painful, lonely, stressful and draining a day is, you're there for me. Sometimes I wonder how I could have lasted this long.... how I could have survived certain days when there's nothing left to hold on to. I know it was You. It was You all along. If fear and loneliness could kill, I would have died long ago. But You stood by me. You did not condemn. You did not turn your back. You embraced me ..... You carried me. That's why I'm still here. I couldn't have made it on my own. Thank you.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment